Second International Festival of Organ Music and National Conference “Guidelines for Organ Restoration in Mexico: interpretation and implementation”, Nov. 21 – 24
Visits to 8 organs with on site discussion
30 field trips to document the organs
- Organ concert by Edward Pepe in the Oaxaca Cathedral, Feb.16.
- Organ and choir concert by Edward Pepe and Cicely Winter in La Soledad for the Spring Festival (Instituto Oaxaqueño de las Culturas) and the Symposium for Researchers from Puebla and Oaxaca (Biblioteca Burgoa), Mar. 19.
- Organ concert by Edward Pepe and Cicely Winter in San Andrés Zautla for Holy Saturday, Mar. 30.
- Organ and choir concert by Cicely Winter in the Cathedral of Oaxaca in honor of the 470th anniversary of the founding of the city (sponsored by the Municipal Government), May 24.
- Organ and choir concert by Cicely Winter in La Soledad for the international symposium Co-Planet, July 9.
- Organ concert by James Wyly in San Andrés Zautla (series of three to benefit the IOHIO), July 24.
- Organ concert by James Wyly in the Oaxaca Cathedral, July 26.
- Organ concert by James Wyly in Tlacochahuaya, July 28.
- Harpsichord concert by Cicely Winter in the Santo Domingo Cultural Cente,r Aug. 8.
- Organ concert of Spanish music by Edward Pepe and Cicely Winter with tenor Mario Hoyos in La Soledad as part of the activities programmed for the Second Cultural Exchange Spain/Oaxaca, Oct. 27.
- Concert by the early music group Música Ficta (Latin American early music) in the Centro Cultural Santo. Domingo, facilitated by the IOHIO, Nov. 6.
- José Luis Acevedo participates in a work/study program in Barcelona in the organ building shop of Gerhard Grenzing, May 15-Aug. 15.
- José Luis Acevedo and Cicely Winter talk about the Historic Organs of the Chocholteca Region as part of the activities programmed for the First Regional Gathering of the Chocholteca Communities, Dec. 1.